Post all Bugs here
Write comments

[TibiaPSP 0.33 Bug Report!]

Sat 19. Sep 2009, 14:59

Hello!

· I've testing in the old version of update 0.33 that LuMA send to me, and I find some bugs that I don't know if they are already fix.

Strange NPC Bugs:

- When you put this 2 NPC's near one from other get crazy! (shows walking animation while is stoped, sometimes one, the other, or the 2)
- Other bug is that: are created invisible bloking items or something like that, becose I can't use the door to enter, and if I enter I can't move to "?" tile and some other tiles.

Infinite Mana Regeneration:

- I see that the infinite feed system was fixed, now we have to eat to regenerate, and the health regeneration it's correct, but the mana continues be infinite, we don't neeed eat for regenerate mana.

Out Of Map Bugs:

- The first is that: we can leave the map, I supose that is because is an black background image and not a bloking tile...
- NPC trade window appears? Where is the NPC? (only hapen in some tiles)

· That's all for now! If I find more I will update this topic!

Greetings!

Sat 19. Sep 2009, 14:59

Re: [TibiaPSP 0.33 Bug Report!]

Sat 19. Sep 2009, 15:32

First Bug : When you will go to Behemoths and Behemoth use Exori , Tibia crash.

Sat 19. Sep 2009, 15:38

Wow, I can see that there are much more bugs in ver. 0.33 than in 0.3

Sat 19. Sep 2009, 15:42

N3o123456 wrote:First Bug : When you will go to Behemoths and Behemoth use Exori , Tibia crash.

· Crash, Freeze or instant dead, and creature names disappear. I reported this bug to LuMa a week ago:

Teixe wrote:These are some bugs I've find:

· Something is wrong with the behemoth. Some rare bugs appear: The PSP freeze and shuts down, or freeze for 2 seconds and after you die, or I are killed instantly. The reason? I do not know exactly, can be that be caused by the attack or the spell of behemoth, becose if the get traped and not hits you with melee or spell the bugs not appear.
· Other bug that sometimes appear when Im near of behemoths its that the creatures names disappear :shock:

· But don't worry, LuMa tell me that are already fix!

Greetings!

Sat 19. Sep 2009, 19:29

I wonder why only you two are testing 0.33 :/

Sat 19. Sep 2009, 23:22

Ok .
2. When you will easyli move analog to left , analog will go alone and slow to left.

3. Screen say all :/ Block :P
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Forum, Mode, Rap, NES, Youtube

Impressum | Datenschutz