Talk about TibiaPSP or post new ideas
Write comments

Map Editing Question

Sun 23. Aug 2009, 20:52

Is there any way to edit map (even custom) outside of the GM Editor mode? On PC maybe? Surely there must be a way for author to do so. As long as it is not secret of course :]
It would be quite of a blast to make one and then play with it portable. And then post it here of course.

P.S. - And not to make any more posts, I just want to say - big KUDOS for author. TibiaPSP is one of the most entertaining homebrew I ever encounter. Congratz!

Sun 23. Aug 2009, 20:52

Re: Map Editing Question

Mon 24. Aug 2009, 08:56

Yeah PC TibiaPSP Map Editor, it would be wonderful.

Mon 24. Aug 2009, 14:57

We should be able to make maps, save it and play in afterwards on our normal characters. We could even make contest of who made the best map.

Tue 25. Aug 2009, 20:38

For those of you who don't know about Remer's Map Editor (http://remeresmapeditor.com) I thought I would post some information about it.
NOTE: I have no idea if tibiaPSP will ever support this editor, I'm just posting to note the work I have been doing with it.

I took a look at the v0.3 client of tibiaPSP and saw that the map is saved by default as: TibiaPSPMap.LuMa
This is not the normal extension the editor recognizes, so for "grins and giggles" I renamed it to .otbm to see if it would load.
As expected it did not, and just gave some errors.

If anyone else has worked with this editor before I would love to hear your input on it.

Wed 26. Aug 2009, 15:01

yeah i know i tried to .rar but it also didnt give any result.

Wed 26. Aug 2009, 16:02

I use my own format... ;) So there isnt any map editor to creat Maps on PC but it isnt a problem to creat one..I will do that in some weeks^^

LuMa

Wed 26. Aug 2009, 18:23

LuMa wrote:I use my own format... ;) So there isnt any map editor to creat Maps on PC but it isnt a problem to creat one..I will do that in some weeks^^

LuMa

That would be nice. I have been using the Editor mode on PSP but I'm sure you all know how hard it is to make good maps with it.

Wed 26. Aug 2009, 18:24

I'd rather see the save map function first :P That would be better. After that we could get a pcmapmaker.
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Forum, Mode, Rap, NES, Youtube

Impressum | Datenschutz