Talk about anything that doesn't fit in the other forums
Write comments

Back To Studies? Talk about it!

Mon 21. Sep 2009, 10:16

Hello to all!

· Here we can talk about our studies:
- If we are back or will back to studies, if we studying something, or what will be our next studies.

· My answer:
- Well, after a short summer vacations, today I started my studies again. Im studying my second and last year of CM: Operation and maintenance of computer equipment, and when I finish this I will try do CS: Development and maintenance of computer applications.

Im now in class, I can connect me even to be in class! ;)
Greetings!

Mon 21. Sep 2009, 10:16

Re: Back To Studies? Talk about it!

Mon 21. Sep 2009, 22:55

is "CM: Operation and maintenance of computer equipment" hard? what do you do?

My studies:

I had a long vacation. about 3 months...
I had to choose weather i would continue and advance my education or get a full time job. I went with education...

I am studying Biology, further Maths, and Physics =P
im about 1 week into the subjects and its interesting but already im piled with work.

College is so much fun, since i have alot of free lessons, which i hang out with some mates, play pool, chillax, watch tv/play on the xbox lol. and flirt with the girls!^^

Re: Back To Studies? Talk about it!

Mon 21. Sep 2009, 23:40

Hello Fire-Hazard!

· About: CM: Operation and maintenance of computer equipment, you can start perfectly with a basic level (that anyone with a computer have). You will learn about the main computer operations as maintenance and administration of a computer (hardware and software), about maintenance and administration of a network, about operating systems (Windows and Linux distributions), and you will also learn about offimatic. Are 2 years at least in Spain. I recomend it to you, it's easy and will learn alot of interesant and util things :D

You're on vacation? Enjoy it!
Greetings!
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Forum, Mode, Rap, NES, Youtube

Impressum | Datenschutz